Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- The deposit will be used in case of damage inside the room or whenever a guest breaks the hotel policy. Unless there are no damages in the room and other incidental charges this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Guests may request a monthly quotation rate from our sales and reservation office. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yes, we offer a 10-hour promo for our walk-in guests. However, this will be subject to availability.
- We are 5 KM (approx. 20 mins) away from the airport via skyway.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off transfers can be requested for an extra fee. Kindly send us an e-mail or call us at +632 881 5318 to 19.
- Visitors are allowed until 10PM only. If visitor/s will stay beyond 10PM, a fee of PHP700.00 will be charged automatically to the guest.
- We have an extra person charge of PHP700.00 with breakfast and additional amenities. However, we do not provide an extra bed since the room is not spacious. We suggest that you get an extra room for a more comfortable stay.
- You may store your luggage free of charge for not more than 8 hours. A fee of PHP100.00 per piece will be charged to the guest once they exceed 8 hours.
- We do not allow smoking in any of our rooms. However, we provide a designated area for smoking.
We do not provide a safety deposit box in all of our room.
- Wi-fi is only available at the common areas (lobby and second floor).
- We are managed by Ecohotels Group Inc. and one of the company’s advocacy is the avoidance of excess waste.
- Website rates reflect the rate inclusive of service charge and taxes which is an additional 22%. Online Travel Agency rates will only show this after you confirm your booking.
- The building where our hotel is located has a parking space for a fee of 100/night.
- The location map for Creekside Makati Hotel is at our website www.creeksidemakatihotel.com
Yes and our breakfast menu consist of a local selection of food items including coffee served from 7am to 10am. Rooms may be inclusive of breakfast depending on the room rate availed.
We do not have a full banquet service and only serve breakfast from 7am to 10am. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, convenience stores and souvenir shops.
Wi-fi is available only at the lobby and closely surrounding common areas.
Consistent with our mission to achieve zero-waste, we have toilet kits containing toothbrush, toothpaste, and cotton buds available upon request at the front desk.
As for other amenities, a multi-purpose bath wash suitable for face, hair and body is available in dispensers in each shower room.
If I arrive later than 10pm, how will I be accommodated? Will I be given a discount for late check-in?
A night duty personnel will assist guests that arrive after 10pm. Our CCTV cameras are operational 24/7 hence will monitor arrivals during late hours for added security. Unfortunately, no discounts apply to late arrivals
No, we don’t allow pets in the hotel.
We do not allow smoking inside the rooms. We have designated certain areas as smoking zones. A cleaning fee of P2,000 will be charged should guests fail to comply with the no-smoking rule. The fee is in this amount because the room will require deep cleaning to remove cigarette odor and nicotine stains on the floor, ceiling, wall, curtains, mattress and sheets. As such, room will be out of service and not saleable.
Early check-ins are subject to availability. An extra night will charged for arrivals before 7am. If not amenable, guests may store their luggage at the hotel and return at standard check-in time.
Late check-outs are subject to availability. A 50% room charge will be assessed for extensions between 1pm to 5pm. 100% room charge will be assessed for extensions after 5pm.
Airport transfers and other transport services may be arranged for a corresponding fee by our staff using accredited transport service providers. Prior arrangements of at least three (3) days with complete details (pick up time, location, number of pax) will be required.
Our on site Front Office representatives will be able to assist in any tour requirements with our accredited tour operators. Corresponding charges will vary depending on the tour/s availed. Prior arrangements of at least three (3) days with complete details (date, time, destination, number of pax) will be required.
Yes, but because the hotel is situated in a mall complex, parking is shared with other establishments and mall goers making parking very limited. Overnight parking will be charged an excessive amount.
How can I get to the hotel and how long is travel time from the airport? How much would local transportation cost?
45 minutes by taxi
P300 – P500
We are within walking distance from the ultimate center of the city, about 10 minutes away. Surrounding our hotel are restaurants, shops, convenience stores, embassies, offices, parks, and a hospital.
Yes. All major credit cards are accepted.